At Care 4 You Manchester Ltd, we strongly believe everyone should have the freedom to choose how they want to receive care and support, providing them with the opportunity to live life as fully and independently as possible.
We understand that people have different caring needs; our people-focused care varies from help for a couple of hours a week on everyday tasks to 24-hour live in care. Our personalised approach to caring is developed around people’s needs.
Care 4 You Manchester Ltd Promotes a way of life for Service Users
which permits them to enjoy to the greatest possible extent, their rights as individual human beings. The principles of good care are fundamental to our work:
- The Service User has a right to know how services shall be provided, who shall provide them, how flexible they may be and what resources are available.
- The Service User has a right to ask about the quality of service provided and for their views to be recorded, and if necessary, acted upon.
- The Service User has the right to make a formal complaint against Care 4 You Manchester Ltd Management or its staff. There is a procedure and guidelines for this purpose.
- The Service User has the right to be attended to by care staff that have undergone training.
- The Service User has a right to an advocate and if required an interpreter.
- The Service User has a right for this statement of purpose to be respected and, to be reviewed in the event of new legislation.
Services we provide:
- Personal Care (such as getting up and putting to bed, bathing, washing, dressing, continence
- management, toileting, medication supervision)
- Help and assist with general mobility needs
- Sleep-In/ Night Time Carers
- Domestic Work/ General Help (such as shopping, cleaning, food preparation & running errands etc.)
- 24-hour Live-in Care
- Preparing light snacks and meals.
- Devise and deliver total Care Packages
- Escorting / Accompanying within the community to day centres, doctor’s surgery, opticians, shops
- Providing company and companionship
- Providing care to cover for family/carer to take a break
People for whom the Services are provided
Our services are provided to persons in the following groups:
Learning disabilities or autistic spectrum disorder
Adults under 65 years
Adults Over 65 years
Mental health conditions
Dementia & Alzheimer’s
Substance misuse problems
Finally, we want to care for our clients’ well-being by ensuring they remain as independent as possible.