At Care 4 You our aim and objective is to ensure quality is maintained in everything we do, we aim:
- To provide a high quality domiciliary and care service which is flexible, efficient and value for money.
- To enable Service Users to live within their own home with support (wherever possible).
- To safeguard the privacy and confidentiality of Service User and to enable them to maintain their independence, have informed choice and an opportunity to enjoy and contribute to society.
- To continually provide an exemplary person-centered service which focus on quality of life to all Service Users.
- To provide a non-discriminatory service which will serve all Service Users regardless of their race, nationality, language, religion or beliefs, age, sex or sexual orientation, social or financial standing.
- To ensure staff members are trained to meet the tasks necessary to offer quality care.
- To undertake quality assessments of needs and to exercise quality care management.
- To carry out health and safety risk assessments around all Service User care.
- To ensure care packages comply with time-scales and are deliverable.
And in the fulfilment of these objectives, we consistently stand by the business ethics of:
Values are central to the way we work, and we are passionate about exceeding your expectations at every opportunity.